A lot of people nowadays prefer to invest in digital currency for a very practical reason: security. There are several cryptocurrencies that you could choose from depending on your purpose and demand. Now, if you are on the lookout for the best crypto ally that integrates digital currency and communication protocols, maybe it is just time for you to know about Omni cryptocurrency.
3 Important Facts and Details About Omni Cryptocurrency
- Decentralized ally. Omni coin is classified as a digital cryptocurrency that runs under the Bitcoin blockchain. As of October 2017, Omni’s market capitalization reached 11, 402, 042 US dollars in daily trading. Also, Omni positioned in the number 203 rank in the coinmarket.com digital cryptocurrency standing after recording 559,972 total active coins circulating in the market.
- The root of the Omni crypto coin. JR Willett, the founder of MasterCoin, presented the first draft of the MasterCoin Protocol in January 2012. Willett firmly believed that the current Bitcoin protocol is capable of hosting a certain thread of layer in which another digital money can be set upon under new regulations. On July 31, 2013, the MasterCoin project became active in the market with an initial deal of allowing each MasterCoin to buy by transferring bitcoins to a specialized “Exodus” address.
- Concepts of MasterCoin/Omni. The system of Omni cryptocurrency was generally founded on the fact that tokens are becoming more valuable as the digital currency platforms evolved. With the latest hype and mechanisms, MasterCoin was able to secure an early advantage in trading as it managed to route a total of 5,000 bitcoins which amounted to $500,000 at the close of 2013. Willett decided to rename MasterCoin as Omni in March of 2015 and continued its rampage in the online trading.
Advantages and Perks of Omni Crypto Transactions
- Omni offers the widest support. Omni is far way better than other digital money as it maximizes Bitcoin’s blockchain and supports additional services for smart contracts, decentralized exchange trading, and digital asset trading. In addition, Omni has no frozen refunds and funds that allow the users to have full control of their money.
- OmniChest. Another advantage of Omni is its OmniChest feature. OmniChest is an OmnibBlockchain application that offers an interface to users so that he or she can monitor the Bitcoin network Omni dealings, access Omni asset details, and view properties on the distributed exchange.
- OmniCore. This is Omni’s desktop wallet service. This feature is very helpful in maintaining the security thread of your cryptocurrency as all the information are only kept on the desktop and not on the website servers.
These are the facts of availing Omni cryptocurrency that you must consider. Otherwise, you might be looking at the losing end.